The latest headlines from PayPal.
- 31 Mar 2021- The organisations are collaborating together on a number of support programmes
Dublin, 31st March 2021 – PayPal today announces that it has been working with AkiDwA, an organisation which provides support services to and promotes equality for migrant women living and...
- 24 Mar 2021- Optimised PayPal business account with fully integrated payment methods and AI-supported fraud protection
Dublin, 24th March 2021 – PayPal today announces the launch of its PayPal Commerce Platform in Ireland. The new payments platform has been designed to give businesses access to a flexible,...
- 08 Mar 2021PayPal has agreed to acquire Curv, a leading provider of cloud-based infrastructure for digital asset security, to accelerate and expand its initiatives to support cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced that it has agreed to acquire Curv to accelerate and expand its initiatives to support cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Curv is a leading...
- 11 Feb 2021PayPal study reveals 88% of Irish consumers who shop online bought from international websites over the last year• Almost four in five of those who bought from websites outside of Ireland spent with UK retailers during this time
Dublin, 11th February 2021 – New research from PayPal reveals that 88% of Irish consumers who shop online bought something from a website outside of Ireland over the last year. The study,...
04 Feb 2021
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced its fourth quarter and full year 2020 results for the period ended December 31, 2020. The earnings release and related materials discussing...
- 01 Dec 2020- More than a quarter of those starting their shopping early would prefer not to visit shops in person when they open
Dublin, 2nd December 2020 – New research from PayPal reveals that one third (33%) of Irish consumers are Christmas shopping earlier this year due to lockdown. This translates to approximately...
03 Nov 2020
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced its third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2020. The earnings release and related materials discussing these results can be...
21 Oct 2020Will enable cryptocurrency as a funding source for digital commerce at its 26 million merchants
The migration toward digital payments and digital representations of value continues to accelerate, driven by the COVID-19 pandemic and the increased interest in digital currencies from central...
20 Oct 2020- 76% of consumers bought products online during this period
- 76% of consumers bought products online during this period
- A third of people planning to buy more online going forward
- Top benefits of online shopping cited as home delivery availability and no queues, while 21% said payment security was a main advantage
- 59% of Irish people bought from international sellers during lockdown
23 Sep 2020Powered by Mastercard, PayPal launches its first business debit card in Ireland with unlimited cashback
- PayPal’s Irish business customers can spend money online or in-person at over 52 million Mastercard acceptance locations worldwide
- Unlimited 0.5% cash back on all eligible purchases
- No monthly fees and no foreign exchange fees
PayPal today announces the launch of its first Business Debit Mastercard in Ireland, offering business customers instant access to their available PayPal funds or PayPal balance for online and in-store business purchases. As part of the new service, PayPal is also offering unlimited cashback for Irish business account holders.