The latest headlines from PayPal.
30 Aug 2018
- New PayPal study finds Irish online shoppers spent an estimated €2.7BN overseas in past 12 months
- 84% of online shoppers made a purchase from an international website
- 1-in-5 Irish online shoppers made purchases exclusively on websites based outside of Ireland
- PayPal urges Irish businesses to set their sights on the soon-to-be €10BN ecommerce market
The number of Irish consumers shopping at international online stores exceeds the number of domestic online shoppers in Ireland, according to new PayPal research.
25 Jul 2018GAAP EPS of $0.44, an increase of 29%; non-GAAP EPS of $0.58, an increase of 28%
Global technology platform and digital payments leader PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2018. Financial highlights for second q...
- 21 Jun 2018PayPal to Acquire Simility to Expand Global Fraud Prevention and Risk Management Capabilities for Merchants
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) announced today that it has agreed to acquire Simility, a leading fraud prevention and risk management platform, for a purchase price of $120 million in cash, subj...
- 19 Jun 2018
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) announced today that it has agreed to acquire Hyperwallet, a leading global payout platform, for $400 million in cash, subject to certain adjustments. The acquisit...
- 17 May 2018Expands offering in 12 markets, adding in-store capabilities in 11 markets
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) announced today that it has agreed to acquire iZettle, the leading small business commerce platform in Europe and Latin America, for $2.2 billion USD. The acquisit...