The latest headlines from PayPal.
- 27 Apr 2020
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today released its third annual Global Impact Report, publishing its environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategies and activities of its global...
23 Mar 2020A Message from PayPal’s President and CEO, Dan Schulman
This is an unprecedented time in our history. The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on the health of our loved ones, the businesses we rely upon, the health of the global economy, and the way...
27 Feb 2020
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) has been carefully assessing the effect of COVID-19 as conditions continue to evolve. We are prioritizing the health and safety of our employees and supporting...
14 Feb 2020
- 35% of businesses currently accept social commerce, with a further 26% planning to accept it in 2020
- A third of social shoppers purchase via social platforms on weekly basis
- Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are most popular platforms for social shopping
- More than a third of consumers would not buy through social platforms, with security and trust the biggest concerns
According to PayPal’s Global mCommerce Report*, 61% of businesses are expected to embrace social commerce in 2020. The global survey, carried out by Ipsos for PayPal, involved 22,000 consumers and 4,602 businesses across the world.
- 29 Jan 2020Q4 2019 Revenue grew 17% to $4.96 billion; 18% FX-neutral revenue growth
Global technology platform and digital payments leader PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced fourth quarter and full year results for the period ended December 31, 2019. "PayPal...