The latest headlines from PayPal.
- 01 Dec 2020- More than a quarter of those starting their shopping early would prefer not to visit shops in person when they open
Dublin, 2nd December 2020 – New research from PayPal reveals that one third (33%) of Irish consumers are Christmas shopping earlier this year due to lockdown. This translates to approximately...
03 Nov 2020
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) today announced its third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2020. The earnings release and related materials discussing these results can be...
21 Oct 2020Will enable cryptocurrency as a funding source for digital commerce at its 26 million merchants
The migration toward digital payments and digital representations of value continues to accelerate, driven by the COVID-19 pandemic and the increased interest in digital currencies from central...
20 Oct 2020- 76% of consumers bought products online during this period
- 76% of consumers bought products online during this period
- A third of people planning to buy more online going forward
- Top benefits of online shopping cited as home delivery availability and no queues, while 21% said payment security was a main advantage
- 59% of Irish people bought from international sellers during lockdown
23 Sep 2020Powered by Mastercard, PayPal launches its first business debit card in Ireland with unlimited cashback
- PayPal’s Irish business customers can spend money online or in-person at over 52 million Mastercard acceptance locations worldwide
- Unlimited 0.5% cash back on all eligible purchases
- No monthly fees and no foreign exchange fees
PayPal today announces the launch of its first Business Debit Mastercard in Ireland, offering business customers instant access to their available PayPal funds or PayPal balance for online and in-store business purchases. As part of the new service, PayPal is also offering unlimited cashback for Irish business account holders.